The Bronze Level DofE is the entry level and should be the easiest for participants to complete.
Bronze Level expeditions need only last for 2 days and 1 night, with at least 6 hours of planned activity each day (3 of these must be spent journeying).
According to the DofE the recommended environment should be:
- Land Based Normal rural countryside which can be familiar to the participant.
- Canoeing and Rowing Canals, rivers or other inland waterways and lakes.
- Sailing Inland waters or sheltered estuaries well within the participants’ competencies.
Our Bronze Expedition Programme includes:
- 1 day of pre-expedition training
- 2 day/1 night practice expedition
- 2 day/1 night qualifying expedition and assessment
Please contact us for more information, booking and prices.