Make your life easier
We know you are busy, so if you are thinking about organising an overseas tour or expedition, we can really help. Our service will save you time, increase the quality of your travel arrangements, reduce your paper work and ensure you get the most out of your trip.
Here are a few of the ways in which we support teachers like you:
- Our knowledge of the market and which tour operators do what best can save you many hours of research.
- We help you choose destinations and plan the best itineraries – ensuring you get the most from your time in your destination.
- We advise on the pros and cons of different travel styles and how they affect learning outcomes.
- We ensure your trip is organised with responsible tourism in mind.
- We negotiate with tour operators on your behalf. We bring them a lot of business, so our voice carries significant weight.
- We advise on visas, health, kit, climate, as well as effective preparation for your travels.
- We help compile risk assessments and ensure all necessary paperwork is in place.
In short, we work quietly behind the scenes, enabling you to get on with your job safe in the knowledge that an independent professional is overseeing your booking.
Oh, and did we mention, our service is completely FREE?
How it Works
- Contact us on 01392 660056 to discuss your trip or expeditions plans.
- Plan: Make use of our expertise and knowledge to plan your perfect trip. Once we know what you want, you can sit back and relax.
- Relax: We work hard to find or design a programme that fits your requirements.
- Relax: We talk to operators, obtain quotes and make revisions. Only when we're satisfied do we put forward a comprehensive proposal.
- Marketing: If you and senior management are happy with our proposals, we help you market and promote your trip. If you're not yet happy, we will make revisions until you are.
- Deposits: Deposits are received, services are confirmed and the build-up and preparation for your trip swings into action.
- We're on it: We continue to be your first point of contact - ensuring paperwork is in order, the operators have their socks pulled up and your trip remains on track.
If asked to quote, we aim to provide all the necessary information for you and your school's senior management team to make an informed decision on the tour or expedition we are putting forward.
Our proposals cover:
- Details of the operator we are recommending
- The reasons behind our recommendations
- The operator's health and safety policies
- Detailed itinerary
- Information on climate, visas, required vaccinations
- How to proceed if you like what you see, or how to make revisions
Marketing Your Trip
We want your tour or expedition to be a success and that means getting students to sign up. We can help you market your adventure through a variety of different media. We can offer some (or all, if required!) of the following:
- Summary itineraries (click for a sample)
- Destination images
- Poster design
- PowerPoint slides
- Parents’ evenings
Teachers Travel Free
Every school or Local Authority has different requirements on teacher to student ratios. That’s why we can allow for as many free places as required when preparing quotes and proposals.
1:8 or 1:10 are the usual free place ratios we work to, but if you require us to cost in more free places then just let us know.
Find out how we can help you plan, arrange and prepare for educational tours and school expeditions.
Types Of Trip
Choose from school expeditions or adventure travel, geography tours and biology trips, IB CAS programmes and more...
Has your son or daughter come home wanting to go on a big trip? We understand you will naturally want to know more...
Safety is paramount. We work only with the most reputable adventure travel and expedition companies in the UK....